Thursday, October 27, 2011

Still Drawing


This project i would say was probably the hardest fro me since i didnt really understand how to draw things in the way was asked. I feel like i didnt do so good on this project as i wish i would of done. I just feel that it dont look good. i feel like the only thing that really worked for me would of been the main pot of the picture. The thing that didnt work would of been the umbrella in the backround. If i would have to do this project over again i would consider changing the way i drew the umberella i would of made it look more realistic. The most difficult part would of been the vollyball in the pot in the back of the umbrella. I learned that it takes alot of skill and  patience and alot of eye hand cordaniton to be drawing things in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment