Friday, May 11, 2012

animation cell

I think this project was one of the hardest to be able to draw because it had alot of detail. Then I also think it was difficult to complete because it was drawn by a proffesional and I was just trying to make sure it looked exactly the same as the original. I feel like this project was very successful because to me it did look like the original image. I felt like it really looked like Homer Simpson. The thing that did work for me on this project would have to be the outline and his face. The thing that really didnt work for me on this project would have to be his arms and the hands. I felt like that was the most difficult to get it to look the same as the original image. If I would do this project again i would probably change the form of his arms or maybe the position of his arms. I learned that drawing animation is a very detailed and difficult job.

No comments:

Post a Comment